Wednesday 13 April 2011

20 Questions begins......................

Good midday to you all! I just rolled out of bed, shame job I know but I was up late on this last night!
I am very excited to announce that as part of my blog I will be sending "20 Questions" out to certain people that I think are interesting, could be interestiong, or will be if they tried to be interesting! They are people I know well, I have just met, I dont know really at all, but all of them I think have hidden gifts and qualities that are well, that shit word again...interesting............................................
When i checked my iphone this morning I was greeted by the questionairre answered by the one and only Sofie Rocca.
Sofie was my rock last year, or should i say my lucky crystal, my salt lamp that helped set the mood of my turmultuous life, the flame that burned and flickered in our living room of love, acceptance, free thinking, belonging, and most of all friendship. We shared an appartment in Sydney that was covered in floral prints, fairy lighting, paintings, candles and our bathroom door had a window in it! And we didnt see the importance of adding a curtain....... Some of our visitors where concerned by this, others were not :) I could and even though she is somewhere in the Netherlands, know that she can be relied upon, if I ever needed her. So heres lookin at you kid. Big Kiss and Big Love! The person that if things didnt work out for me, I'd settle down with you somewhere, and then things would be grand :)
Sofie is a bush baby. She grew up in Bundanoon, Southern Highlands, near Bowral on a huge fairytale country property. In her younger years she was into the dark arts, and was seen often in black, chains, docs and black velvet, but over time she has evolved into what she was born to be, an Earth child :) Sofi is trained in hairdressing and worked, and may work again for Toni & Guy in Sydney. However, this is not a priority, Sofi is a drifter, a free thinker, a total freakin chilla and likes a directionless existance, this isnt a bad thing, she lives in the moment and worries little about the past and the future, just the present is her concern. I strive to be more this way :)
Sofi's got some serious creative skills and I enjoy and cant wait to see what happens next...........



1 Wheres your mamma from? my mumma came from the earth

2 What is your favorite smell? flowers and some certain people

3 A place you would like to revisit? a place i've forgotten

4 Lips you would like to kiss? some that i've kissed before and perhaps some more

5 What were you last dancing to? reggaeton in the hallway

6 Can you crib walk? i'm not sure, i doubt it, but i dont know what it is', it sounds GANGSTAAA though!

7 What makes you angry? closed minded people

8 Any imaginary friends? no

9 Have you a favorite doll or blanky or childhood keep sake? i find it hard to have favourites so i have a box with a few things like my first crystal, my first money box, my first plaster arm cast

10 Where you named after anybody? no

11 Where you born ass or face first? man, if i had a phone i'd call my mum and ask her, but i don't so i'll make it up. head

12 What would you change your name to if you could? i thought about it, i wanted to, my mother was offended so i wouldn't. i dont like to think about it, its just a tease

13 Favorite colour? all of them

14 Favorite food? anything without animals :)

15 Favorite quote? i don't like to choose favourites, but that's not my quote. a quote i rate is "all i have is my life" bob marley

16 Describe yourself in 3 words? colourful gypsy lamp

17 Straight or Afro? fro love

18 Highlands or Islands? i'm from the highlands you're from the islands. i'll never choose :)

19 Would you put BBQ sauce on your cereal? yes

20 Why did you agree to answer these questions on my blog? because i love you and support everything you do because its obviously going to be completely rad because you're completely rad!

No comments:

Post a Comment