Wednesday 20 April 2011

Albert Milne, we have never met, but I know we have things in common.

1 Wheres your mamma from?

PNG! more specifically from a tiny island just off Misima Island: Milne Bay Province.

2 What is your favorite smell?

The smell in the air just before it rains.

3 A place you would like to revisit?

My village in PNG.

4 Lips you would like to kiss?

Ice-cream lips. Preferably Rihanna's.

5 What were you last dancing to?

I was 70s Boogie dancing lastnight to some club music.

6 Can you crib walk?

negative. lol

7 What makes you angry?

DUMB PEOPLE! this one hobo who comes into the food court near my work and asks everyone for some change just as they are ordering their food. When you have to walk home with all your groceries.

8 Any imaginary friends?

when i was little i had an imaginary rabbit friend who could only hop on the grassy parts of sidewalks as we were driving somewhere. And if there was no grass for ages then he had to jump really high and wait till there was some grass to bounce on. hah

9 Have you a favorite doll or blanky or childhood keep sake?

A stuffed toy bear i've had since i was born. it's missing an eye and one time when i was little I tried to perform heart surgery on it, so now it has a black X on its chest and in the centre is a hole where i operated with a screwdriver. haha

also my toy dog FIDO.

10 Where you named after anybody?

I was named after my Great Grandfather. So technically I am Albert William Milne the 2nd.

11 Where you born ass or face first?

Face first.

12 What would you change your name to if you could?

Christopher. coz that's what I was called when my mum was preggers with me, and for some reason once I was born and had to be named, my dad wanted to call me Albert...go figure.

13 Favorite colour?

Blue.

14 Favorite food?

Rice!!! / Bully and Rice.

15 Favorite quote?

I AM that I AM.

16 Hero?

Buddha / Tina Fey.

17 Describe yourself in 3 words?

creative, open-mind.

18 Straight or Afro?

mixed.

19 Highlands or Islands?

Islands!

20 Would you put BBQ sauce on your cereal?

I'd try it and see. I didn't think Honey would work well on my Lasagne, BUT HOLY SHIT IT IS THE BEST THING EVER!

Bonus Question: Why did you agree to answer these questions on my blog?

coz I was like "Ella's cool"...and then I remembered how I dreamt that I met you, even tho we've never met, and so I figured this is the perfect opportunity to re-aquaint. Hi. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment